Walkthrough – Rear extension work
This is a tutorial walkthrough to how to approach creating this common project request.
The most common scenario we see for this is:
Ground floor works to open up existing kitchen and dining room into the extension to provide open plan living kitchen and dining space to the rear. Rear of garage converted into utility and WC space, front of garage left as storage
- Choose Extension and remodel options from the scope menu
- Choose Ground floor rear extension template – adjust dimensions to include the external dimensions of the extension shell.
- Add kitchen/living room/dining room template from new build/extend option and adjust area to include whole room.
- Then add from the remodel options – Utility room, WC.
- Adjust dimensions of the Ground floor rear extension to include the external dimensions of the extension shell
- Adjust dimensions of the kitchen/living/dining room to include
Note: if you want to conduct work on a storage room, choose storage room from the refurb options.