How can we help?
Editing labour rates
To edit your labour rates navigate to your settings page:
On this page you can either edit either:
- Edit the labour rates for all labour by using the Apply All function. Circled in red.
- Edit individual margin rates and hourly costs by editing each line individually. Circled in blue.
- Once done you can hit save and these changes will apply to your project.
Alternatively, you can edit the labour rates of an individual task within the quote itself.
To do so:
- Click edit on the task you want to change.
- Edit the rate and margin, circled in red.
- From here you can choose to either save to database or change the labour rate of this specific task.
- Click “Save to database” – This will apply to the rate to your builders database and will effect all similar tasks within the quote you are working on and all other/future quotes.
- Click “No” – This will apply the rate change to this specific task only.